Our culture stems from values that are simple to understand. These values help surmount culture differences between people, irrespective of their background and experience, and contribute toward building a great working atmosphere, wherein a recent graduate and a seasoned professional can collaborate comfortably and effectively. Common sense, honesty and attention to detail are the key to our company’s success.
Japanese philosophy helps us define our values:
- Common sense in all we do.
- Don’t be afraid to take the first step.
- Do what others can do, but in such a way that others can’t.
- Quality in every detail is the basis of success.
- Keeping a promise is the basis of trust.
- There is no such thing as “unimportant” job. Every job entails an important result.
- We are thankful to all with whom we work.
- Have various interests and challenge the new!
- No matter how complex the situation, it has a solution.
- Our colleagues are our friends, our friends are our family.