Basque Trade and Investment (BasqueTrade) is the internationalization agency of the Basque Government that offers a customized service to boost Basque company’s exports and internationalization, foster positioning activities in strategic markets, facilitate technical support in commercial and production plants, as well as providing support in projects funded by multi-lateral organizations. In addition, we advise foreign investors who wish to invest and establish in the Basque Country. The candidate will interact with both Basque and Russian companies providing excellent service and assisting in the development of their projects.
We are looking for two Project Managers in our Russian office (Moscow).
Position: Project Manager
- Carry out market studies of sectors and regions;
- Selection and identification of potential partners and clients in Russia;
- Advise companies on the process of exporting their products to Russia;
- Draft technical economic and trade reports;
- Manage client and contact database;
- Execution of marketing activities to promote the internationalization of Basque
- Organization of trade missions and agendas;
- Attend conferences and trade exhibitions.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: 2 years minimum professional experience in international activities;
- Language: Fluent in Russian and English;
- Knowledge of Basque and Spanish is desirable.
The candidate must possess the following skills:
- Good Communication skills;
- To be customer oriented;
- Organization and planning;
- Analytical capacity;
Salary level: will be discussed individually.