Provision of personnel for temporary assignments is in demand during peaks in production cycles, to alleviate increase in workload for incumbent employees or to replace a temporarily absent employee. Temporary assignments can last from 3 days to 9 months (in accordance with Federal Law FZ-116).
Temporary personnel can help in:
- the case when you are establishing a legal entity in Russia (with no opportunity to offer direct employment in the interim)
- any project-based works for a definite period of time (launch of new products, event organization etc)
- exhibition activities, delegation visit support etc
- fluctuations in staff numbers in production and warehousing (seasonal peaks, workload allocation imbalance, new product launches, equipment installation, construction works)
- temporary replacement of a staff employee (vacation, prolonged sick leave, maternity leave, prolonged business trips etc )
- appraisal of a new hire before a permanent employment contract is signed
Agekke experts possess necessary experience and knowledge to deliver tailor-made solutions to match any needs and requirements of a Customer in regard to temporary projects.
Please leave your request here, and we’ll be sure to respond in the shortest possible time. We’ll be delighted to welcome you among our Customers.